About Me

My photo
The Kukis are indigenous people of Zale’n-gam, ‘Land of Freedom’. Zale’n-gam refers to the contiguous ancestral lands situated in present-day Northeast India, Northwest Burma and the Chittagong Hill tracts in Bangladesh. In India, this includes areas in Assam, Tripura, Nagaland and Manipur; in Burma, predominantly the Sagaing Division, and in Bangladesh, the Chittagong Hill tracts. Prior to the advent of the British colonialists in the twentieth-century, the Kukis were an independent people in their undivided domain, each of the clans governed by the Chief according to its own law, custom and tradition. The Kuki people in Manipur are listed in alphabetical order: Aimol, Anal, Changsen, Chiru, Chongloi, Chothe, Doungel, Guite, Gangte, Hangshing, Haokip, Hmar, Kharam, Koireng, Kolhen, Kom, Kipgen, Lamkang, Lenthang (Telien), Lhanghal, Lhangum, Lhouvum, Lhungdim, Lunkim, Maring, Mate, Milhem, Monshang, Muyon, Paite, Purum, Simte, Singsit, Sitlhou, Tarao, Touthang, Vaiphei and Zou. Kgk@europe.com Ph: +4531177173 Almost: All Decoument/Sources in this Blog Are Directly taken from www.kukination.net

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For My Beloved Father. and FOR all who have no moRE DAD.

                                        

                       Life Lessons


You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.



Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.



Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The man I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.



I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,

From your forever grateful son Khaikholet@ Ryan k. Guite.






No comments:

Post a Comment